Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Homeless Love

In 1999 on December the 25th the day of christmas there was snow everywhere and I was sitting there holding up a sign saying Please help me God I need shelter. 
People passing by kicking pushing me around and saying mean things about me like I stink but really I didn't what that meant because I never went to school. 
Now I’m about 20 years of age and I still don’t know a lot of words. I went to sleep and a few minutes later someone work me up...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lui,I really like your story about Homeless Love. I liked how you used ideas from Christmas. The thing you could work on is you need to check your punctuation. I hope you can finish this story. Keep up the Good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.