Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

MY MAMA TRASHED ME!!

 On the 24th of December, the day before Christmas, it was a nice sunny day and I was just eating KFC on my bed and playing Fortnite on my PS4. 
Suddenly the internet went off! I yelled,” MUM WHAT’S UP WITH THE INTERNET!” She said, “You are wasting my money on Fortnite too much. I said,” Man really? I was just about to get a solo win. She said, “Put your rubbish in the bin”.
 But I was too focused on my phone. Then suddenly she came in with the Biggest plastic bag ever. The next minute she grabbed my head and she stuffed me in the bag and away I went flying in the bin like Stephen Curry getting a three pointer shot with the swish. Seconds later I made contact with an object. I tried escaping but I couldn’t because I had sore hands from playing too much Fortnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.