Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

SLJ lesson 1

JAPAN


The capital city of Japan is Tokyo (Capital).

The population of Japan is 127.1 million people

In January the weather in the capital city in japan is 10° / 2°

The capital city is located to the east of Russia, China and Korea. in southeast of Asia

The most common language spoken in japan is Japanese

National Sports
Sumo wrestling, baseball, football (soccer), judo, karate, kendo.

Japan is made up of 6852 islands.

I want to visit Japan because I want to go see all the 6852 Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.