Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

SLJ lesson 2


The book that I would recommend the kiwi to read is The boy in the dress.

The boy in the dress is all about the boys family because his mum and dad had been fighting a lot so the mum got angry so she left the house. After mum left dad through all mums photos in the bin but the boy Dennis managed to save one photo  and it was his favourite photo of his mum in a bright dress...


This is how I fell when I go to Japan and I don't know how to speck the language. When I was standing in Japan I felt so angry because I haven't learnt any words in Japan so I was just standing there and I was so embarrassed.



This is fa'amanu brown eating lolly cake. 
Image result for lolly cakefa'amanu brown was a famous NRL  player.(cousin)
Image result for fa'amanu brown





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.