Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Outstanding me




1.What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is purple.

2.Who is your best friend?

My best friend is Mrs Lee and Micah.

3.What is your favorite song?

My favorite song is humble.

4.What are you good at?

I am good at rugby.

5.Do you want to get married one day?

Yes I do.

6.What car do you want to have when you grow up?

The car I want is an limo.

7.If you had a superpower, what would it be?

My superpower is shape shift.

8.If you could go anywhere in the world on holiday, where would you go?

I would go to Samoa because it is nice and warm.

9.What makes you sad?

When someone dies in my family.

10.What makes you happy?
When people respect me and be nice.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lui,
    It's Atalina from room 6. I thought your post was amazing. Maybe next time you should reread your post before you publish it because there are a few mistakes that you made. but other then that I thought that this post is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Atalina
    Thank you for the comment and the feedback and the thoughtful,helpful and positive comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lui, this is Gustan, Year 6 in Room 8. I would like to say that your poem was interesting. I liked the way that you put full stops in your poem and capital letters. Next time you could check your work for any spelling mistakes. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.